We welcome membership from any business in the Bude area who serve or benefit from the tourist industry.
The Bude Area Tourist Board (BATB) is the Destination Marketing (DM) and Business Organisation (BO) for Bude, as well as for the surrounding towns and villages that makes up the Bude Area of Cornwall and Devon.
As the official organisation responsible for encouraging visitors to explore this stunning area, BATB works closely with the public and private sectors to deliver a programme of targeted marketing initiatives aimed at increasing visitor numbers, growing visitor spend and creating jobs.
Through our Tourist Information Centre, website, guide publications, social media, targeted marketing & extensive PR campaigns, we are able to reach a large audience, spreading the news about Bude and what it has to offer and promoting the Bude area as the No 1 place to visit.
- The Tourist Information Centre is open daily (excluding the week over Christmas)
- We print approximately 40,000 guides each year (equal split between the Accommodation Guide and official Bude Tourist Guide.
- Our website gets between 400,000 and 500,000 visits per year.
- We have active Twitter and Facebook accounts and interact comprehensively with our visitors.
- Although we facilitate commision free accommodation bookings between visitor and accommodation owner, our booking service and website process bookings totalling around £160,000 per year.
- We have a very successful PR Agency and regularly get Bude in the National Press.
Only quality assured accommodation may benefit from membership. We will inspect all properties who are not already inspected by VisitEngland or the AA. See www.CornishQuality.com
- 2013 PR Activity
- 299 Kb
A list of BATB's PR activity in 2013.
- Accommodation Membership Forms (2014) for existing members
- 509 Kb
Download this file to renew your membership BATB for 2014
- Accommodation Membership Forms (2014) for new members
- 1.2 Mb
Download and complete this file to become a member of Bude Area Tourist Board.
- Non-Accommodation Membership Forms (2014)
- 329 Kb
Membership forms to advertise non-accommodation with Bude Area Tourist Board (eg events, attractions, restaurants)