About Bude TIC
The Bude Area Tourist Board (BATB) is the Destination Marketing (DM) and Business Organisation (BO) for Bude, as well as for the surrounding towns and villages that makes up the Bude catchment area of Cornwall and Devon.
As the official organisation responsible for encouraging visitors to explore this stunning area, BATB works closely with the public and private sectors to deliver a programme of targeted marketing initiatives aimed at increasing visitor numbers, growing visitor spend and creating jobs.
Through our Tourist Information Centre, website, guide publications, social media, targeted marketing & extensive PR campaigns, we are able to reach a large audience, spreading the news about Bude and what it has to offer and promoting the Bude area as the No 1 place to visit.
Click here to meet the TIC staff and BATB direcors.
The TIC has full level access.
- All on one level from the car park with no steps or obstructions.
- All doors are power-assisted.
- Wheelchair-height counter allowing face-to-face discussion.
- VDU and chip and pin machine are fully accessible.
- Chairs are available when needed to aid engagement between visitor and staff.
- Hearing loop is permanently available.
- Staff are happy to enlarge printed matter, and the office design and facilities give assurance that we are willing to help in any practical way. Our printed information for disabled visitors evolves regularly as visitors return to share their experiences and recommendations.
- Ready-made packs of leaflets provided at floor-level, and staff are mindful of independent wheelchair users who may need assistance to remove gift items from shelves, see price labels and carry items to the till.
- We have accessible public toilets, and supply Radar keys to gain access to the network of disabled toilets in Europe.