We now have authorisation from Cornwall Council to issue refunds for all daily Beach Hut bookings if you are:
- Unable to visit Bude due to local lockdown
- Unable to visit Bude due to being instructed to shield
- Unable to visit Bude due to being instructed to self-isolate
The refund procedure will be closely audited. It is therefore necessary for you to complete the SECURE online form below. The information you submit must match the information on your booking confirmation.
All of the information requested can be found on your booking confirmation email. If you can’t find the confirmation, please try searching your email folders for ‘beach hut’ or ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and refer to the most recent email (which will show the date you made payment).
If you paid by credit/debit card/AMEX: We can easily and quickly refund if the transaction was made fairly recently. If the transaction was some time ago, we will need to look back at paper records. It may be faster for us to issue refunds via Bank Transfer/BACS.
If you paid by Bank Transfer/BACS: We can easily and quickly refund the transaction.
If you paid by Cash: The refund will be made by Bank Transfer/BACS but it may take some time to verify the payment.
- When booking a Beach Hut, you are prompted to add a charitable donation. If you selected this donation (it will be clearly shown on your booking form/confirmation), it has been paid to the Sea Pool Charity, so can not be refunded.
- Booking fee (£3 where charged) is non refundable.
- If you have multiple bookings, please complete this form multiple times.
- If you are requesting a refund due to being instructed to SHIELD, please send a copy of the letter advising you to SHIELD (normally sent to you by your GP or hospital clinician) to email@example.com
- Click here for the Standard T&Cs
Once you have completed and submitted the form, please be patient.
Thank you for your understanding.
We hope you are safe and well, and very much look forward to seeing you when government advice permits you to visit Bude.