Our lovely 16th century guest house combines traditional charm with comfortable contemporary accommodation. Stratton Gardens is a large Grade II listed house, set in grounds of half an acre, tucked away in a peaceful village setting, backing onto Cornish countryside.
Ideally situated for exploring Cornwall and Devon, walking, cycling, golf, bird watching, surfing – or just unwinding, Stratton Gardens is a peaceful hideaway, only minutes from Bude’s sandy beaches and the dramatic North Cornwall coast.
Enjoy our secluded terraced gardens, comfortable lounge with seasonal open fire. Our delicious, locally sourced breakfast includes vegetarian and gluten free options. All of our spacious, en-suite bedrooms have flat screen television and wi-fi access.
Residents’ parking on site.
- Large attractive terraced gardens with plenty of space for guests to relax and enjoy a drink from our bar
- Free on-site parking with ample room for all guests
- Free Superfast Wi-Fi in all bedrooms and public areas
- Spacious Guest Lounge with comfortable chairs and a seasonal open log fire
Our 5 bedrooms are individually styled and are large and comfortable, all have an ensuite shower room. Guests can choose a slightly larger premium room with a superking/twin bed or a superior room with a garden view and king sized bed.
All of our rooms are equipped with:
- Flat screen TV
- Free Superfast WiFi
- Clock radio alarm with Ipod Dock
- Hair dryer
- Easy chairs or sofa
- Desk/dressing table and mirror
- Hospitality tray with a range of tea, coffee, herbal teas, biscuits etc.
- USB charging points.