The Mill Farm is a charming large cottage hidden away in the Millook valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is only a 5 minutes walk to the beach. The cottage sleeps 8 (plus 1 baby) in 5 bedrooms with two full bathrooms and one shower room.
The cottage has modern facilities but retains much of its original character with its beams, inglenook fireplace and two wood burning stoves. A smaller sitting room provides further space to relax. There is a private south facing garden bounded by a small stream and with a further 10 acres of fields great for exploring and kite flying
This is a perfect location for those seeking peace and quiet and the wide sandy beaches of Widemouth bay, Bude and Crackington Haven are all easily accessible and great for surfing.
- A comfortable larger sitting room with a log burning fire, TV, DVD player, books, games and jigsaw puzzles.
- A smaller quiet sitting room.
- Dining room with original slate flooring, inglenook fireplace with bread oven, log burning fire, dining table to comfortably seat 8, plus high chair if needed.
- A modern kitchen well equipped with oven, ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, toaster, coffee machine.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier, baby changing mat, iron and ironing board.
- Shower room with WC, hand basin and shower.
- Large double room with queen sized bed
- Smaller double with standard double bed
- Large twin bedded room
- A large single room
- A small single room
- Two bathrooms with bath, wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle
There are two staircases, one at either end of the house with a bathroom off each landing.