The location of Mill Farm cottage is truly unique as it’s hidden away in an AONB in the Millook Valley with a private south facing garden. A large period cottage sleeps eight in five bedrooms, with many original features including beams, fireplace and slate floors but enhanced with modern bathrooms, shower room and kitchen. A five-minute walk to the beach, and Bude town centre is 5 miles.
The cottage has modern facilities but retains much of its original character with its beams, inglenook fireplace and two wood burning stoves. A smaller sitting room provides further space to relax. There is a private south facing garden bounded by a small stream and with a further 10 acres of fields great for exploring and kite flying
This is a perfect location for those seeking peace and quiet and the wide sandy beaches of Widemouth bay, Bude and Crackington Haven are all easily accessible and great for surfing.
- A comfortable larger sitting room with a log burning fire, TV, DVD player, books, games and jigsaw puzzles.
- A smaller quiet sitting room.
- Dining room with original slate flooring, inglenook fireplace with bread oven, log burning fire, dining table to comfortably seat 8, plus high chair if needed.
- A modern kitchen well equipped with oven, ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, toaster, coffee machine.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier, baby changing mat, iron and ironing board.
- Shower room with WC, hand basin and shower.
- Large double room with queen sized bed
- Smaller double with standard double bed
- Large twin bedded room
- A large single room
- A small single room
- Two bathrooms with bath, wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle
There are two staircases, one at either end of the house with a bathroom off each landing.