Dating back to the 1700s, this cosy retreat is close to Trust woodland and Marsland Mouth, with Bude further afield.
All on ground floor:
- Living room
- Two bedrooms 1 double (four poster), 1 twin with sloping ceiling
- Wetroom with bath and toilet (Jack ’n’ Jill access from both bedrooms)
- Most rooms with terracotta tiled floor
- Woodburner in living room (initial fuel included).
- Oil underfloor central heating.
- Bed linen & towels
- High chair.
- Blu-ray, stereo/CD
- Washing machine
- Patio and furniture
- NB: Unfenced pond and stream in owner’s gardens.
Standing alone within a peaceful hamlet, this sympathetic, single-storey barn conversion dates back to the 1700s and has some facilities for less mobile guests including a wet room with a shower stool. A warm and cosy retreat, it has been decorated and furnished with flair and enjoys sole use of a sitting-out area.
A 1½-mile walk through the Woodland Trust leads to the coast at Marsland Mouth, with its beautiful combe and river.
Sandy beach (Sandymouth Bay) is just 5-miles away.