Toppesfield House Bed and Breakfast is located less than five-minutes by car from the stunning Blue Flag beach at Widemouth Bay, and just five-miles from the fabulous coastal town of Bude.
We offer our guests a no children, no dogs, relaxing experience with luxury ensuite rooms and a private outdoor space to relax at your leisure.
On arrival at Toppesfield House you are assured a very warm welcome with complimentary refreshments which can be taken in the garden or the privacy of your room.
Our aim is to ensure that your stay with us is a memorable ‘home from home’ experience and we will endeavour to go that extra mile to make that happen.
Both guest bedrooms are on the ground floor and offer a twin or super-king size bed.
- Tranquil, Bright and airy rooms
- Direct access to the garden from your room
- Private outdoor seating areas with furniture
- Comfortable Pocket Sprung mattresses with sumptuous fillings
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- Free use of WiFi
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Fluffy towels
- Fridge for private use
- Complimentary refreshments tray
- Nespresso machine
- Quality bedroom and bathroom furniture
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout curtains and privacy nets
- Karndean flooring throughout
- Plenty of free off street private parking
- Coming soon! Electric car charger
Breakfast is including in the room rate
- Freshly brewed coffee/ choice of teas
- Fresh fruit salad
- Full English Breakfast
- Smoked salmon with scrambled eggs
- Toasted waffles with crispy bacon and maple syrup
- Smoked kipper with poached egg
- Toasted waffles with bananas with maple syrup
Toppesfield house is ideally located for exploring Cornwall and South Devon. Spend the day driving South and take in the stunning locations such as Port Isaac (Famous for Doc Martin), Padstow, Tintagel, Wadebridge, Truro, St Ives and many many more in between.
Drive North and you have the beautiful Clovelly, Hartland, Point and the Island of Lundy to name a few and of course not forgetting the miles and miles of rugged coastline and stunning beaches.
If walking is your idea of bliss, you will not be disappointed. The SWCP has some stunning walks along the cliff tops offering a view like no other, but there really is something for everyone. Whether it be golf, horseback riding, cycling, surfing, coasteering or visiting houses and gardens that you are interested in, look no further – Cornwall has them all! Come and see for yourself!