Whalesborough Farm Cottages
Whalesborough Farm Cottages offer twenty new luxury self catering holiday cottages with free wifi Internet access, heated indoor and outdoor pools and jacuzzi, barn style games room and indoor games room. The cottages are set in 500 acres of beautiful secluded countryside, yet only minutes from the great beaches around Bude in Cornwall.
- Some of the best self catering accommodation near Bude in North Cornwall
- Twenty spacious, tastefully furnished, contemporary eco-friendly cottages
- 500 acres of countryside to explore
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools and games room
- Dogs are welcome, Pooch Packs provided to make it easy for you to have your dogs with you.
- All but one of our cottages have a fenced enclosed private garden with patio, garden furniture and grassed area. Calfhouse has an enclosed patio area with outdoor furniture and BBQ.
- Late availability, special offers and short breaks
There’s more. Over 500 acres of farmland to explore, canoeing on the adjacent Bude canal, bird watching, fishing and a fabulous 20 minute countryside walk from Whalesborough, down to the beach.
If you’re looking to cycle on the Sustrans route, it conveniently runs alongside Whalesborough and local bike hire can be arranged. For the more active, the coast path is easily accessible; there are surfing lessons and sea kayaking. All these can be organised on your behalf. Just ask for details.
Whalesborough is one of those special places you’ll want to keep as your secret Cornwall hideaway to share with family and friends. The self catering accommodation, Bude location and extensive holiday facilities are so flexible that if you wish, you’ll be able to experience a car free holiday.
Whalesborough is fantastic for people who like to be close to nature, whether it’s a quiet getaway or an active holiday, you’ve just found the place you’ll want to return to time and again.
Whalesborough Farm Cottages sleep between 2 and 11, and are priced from £650 per week.
We have a variety of facilities for everyone to enjoy
We have a whole range of things to do, dependant on the type of break you want at Whalesborough.
W Club Spa
-Swimming pool (Indoor and Outdoor)
-Comfortable outdoor lounge terrace
-Weir Café/Bistro 500 yards from the cottages for a hearty breakfast, a light lunch or a delicious dinner.
-Games room (which includes pool tables, air hockey etc)
-Under 6’s Playroom
-Indoor Soft Play Area
-Outdoor Play Area
-Coarse fishing on the lake
-Soft furnishings for your cottage