St. Eval Karting Circuit
Located on the North Cornwall around 45 minutes from Bude, St. Eval Kart Racing Circuit is a massive outdoor 1.3km track which is designed to cater for 7 years olds and above, and for all group sizes. Wheather you live locally or are visiting on holiday it does not get any bigger and better than this, as it is the UK’s biggest children’s kart circuit, and the Southwest’s largest and fastest adult kart circuit. It is also the only one of its kind in Devon and Cornwall.
Whether you decide to visit the circuit for a quick practice, Mum and Dad racing against the kids, or opt for one of our great race events you can be assured of a warm welcome followed by the very best service by our highly trained team.
Cafe, toilets, and free parking are available and of course there is no charge for the spectators! So if you want to see what it is all about, come and have a look.
Some pointers before you take on the fun of Arrive & Drive, or the challenge of the Formula 1 race:
• You need to bring a spare pair of clothes in case it rains
• Lockers and cubicles available on site from Easter 2012
• No Flip Flops or sandals to be worn
• Hair must be tied back, and no scarves to be worn
• Groups must arrive on site 30 minutes before their scheduled F1 race