Here at Big Blue we have been teaching people to surf for over 10 years. In that time we have safely and successfully introduced almost 30,000 men, women and children to our wonderful sport. Many return to us year after year.
Surfing Great Britain Affiliated School.
- Longer lessons, all of our lessons run for 2.5-3 hours assuring you get maximum time in the water!
- Highly qualified coaches working on a higher coach to student ratio than most surf schools.
- We are open all year around, as we now have extra thick wetsuits to keep you all toasty warm in those cooler months!
- We have coaches who are specially trained to provide surf tuition for disabled children and children with autism.
- New for 2016! Sunset sessions! We now offer an evening surf session starting at 5:30pm what better way to watch the sunset than out at sea.
All of our coaches are qualified British Surfing Association Surf Coaches and experienced Beach Lifeguards. They are also trained in advanced First Aid, Advanced Resuscitation.
Our range of excellent quality kit includes wetsuits of all sizes from junior extra small to adults extra, extra large, wetsuit boots, hoods & gloves & 6ft, 7ft, 8ft & 9ft soft foam boards (approved by the British Surfing Association for learner use). Improver boards, custom made short boards, mini-mals and longboards are also available.