Looking to advertise a Self Catering property in the Bude area?
We’re very different to the Cottage Agencies. We don’t dictate your prices or availability and we are mindful that you’re probably looking to let a property which you and your family enjoy to stay in too.
We offer a low-cost and flexible solution where we advertise your property on the VistBude website and in thousands of copies of the STAY Self-Catering Guide.
We provide you with an Inn Style account which allows you to load and manage prices and availability which allows visitors to search online for accommodation by date, occupancy, location and facility; and for staff in the Tourist Information Centre to do the same.
Because we publish your contact details, visitors are able to use our website to find available accommodation and then contact you directly to discuss and book direct with absolutely no commission taken from the booking. Visitors are also able to book online, and we take a 6% (including VAT) commission.
We’re particularly eager to gain more self-catering properties within walking distance of the town centre. Being dog-friendly and accessible is a huge bonus too.
There are four main advertising opportunities, all of which are included in the membership fee…
Full listing/s on the VisitBude website
- You’ll be listed on every applicable page – for example dog-friendly, accessible, town centre…
- Full availability calendar to manage availability searches and bookings.
Listing in a printed STAY guide
- A listing in every print-run intended for distribution in the current year.
- We print thousands of guides throughout the year and distribute for free from various TIC’s across Devon and Cornwall. We post them out for free when visitors request one (over the phone or via the website). They are also available to collect from the TIC – most guides are distributed this way.
Advertised in the Bude Tourist Information Centre
- You’ll be included in our searches when people call us for help to find somewhere to stay
- We have all the STAY booklets at the TIC, you’ll be advertised on the window and in the various folders for people to browse
Get direct bookings…
- We publish your contact details. Visitors are welcome to contact you direct to ask questions and book.