There’s no better way to promote your business to Bude’s visitors…
As a Member of Bude Area Tourist Board, you will be promoted online, in the TIC, within our guide books and the TIC staff will actively promote your business. We’re entirely self funded, so we promote your business over non-member businesses.
- on the VisitBude website
- within the Bude Tourist Information Centre
- within our printed Bude Guide booklets
- during face-to-face / phone and digital enquiries
We’ll provide you with a fantastic level of promotion, and in return you’ll be paying a small membership fee. We would not be operational without the support of our member businesses.
Where else can you get this level of promotion for £150 per year?
- How much would it cost to place a one-off advert in a local paper, which would probably not be seen by visitors and certainly wouldn’t be seen by prospective visitors?
- If our promotion results in only 500 visitors arriving at your business, the equivalent cost is just 30p per person!
In addition to all of this, there will be ad hoc benefits and opportunities throughout the year.
The Bude catchment area…
Almost every visitor to Bude will travel by car for an hour to visit an attraction or activity. Well over half of them will travel by car for 90 minutes.
Therefore, we are happy to promote any business within 90 minutes of Bude.