Communication to shops and cafes selling pasties!
You would be amazed at how many visitors ask the staff at the Bude Tourist Information Centre where they can get the best pasty.
Because of this, we have decided to find out and are looking forward to presenting the Gold, Silver and Bronze winners with a winning logo.
At 1pm on Thursday, 26th May, we will invite people to taste a traditional pasty and to vote for their favourite.
The event will take place on the Bude Canal as it is such a great back-drop for photographs and filming.
We will ask people to score the following:
- Value for money
We would love you to be part of this event, and so ask for the following before the end of April:
- Confirmation that you would like to enter the competition
- Your contact details
- A photograph of your premises
- A photograph of your pasties
- A paragraph of text about your business
- Assurance that you will deliver one whole pasty plus 50 bite sized pieces to the Tourist Information Centre at 12 noon on 26th May (we will supply the tray, to ensure all entries are uniform in appearance).
Please send the above information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the Bude Tourist Information Centre on 01288 354240.