VisitBude COVID-19 Booking Guarantee
What is covered?
The VisitBude COVID-19 Booking Guarantee is free of charge and applies to new bookings for stays in 2020 & 2021. You don’t need to do anything, other than ensure the property you are booking is part of the scheme. It means the owner of the property has voluntarily joined the scheme and they guarantee that they will refund your money if you or they must cancel the booking due to government COVID-19 guidelines.
In relation to the Coronavirus outbreak you are covered for the following:
- if the accommodation is closed due to COVID
- if UK Government restrict travel from your home (the lead booker) to your holiday accommodation
I need to claim against the guarantee, what do I do?
- All you need to do is contact the accommodation owner between 28 days and 7 days prior to arrival and you can cancel your booking and receive a full no quibble refund.
*Please refer to our terms and conditions below for more information.
COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
- New bookings refer to bookings made on or after 4th December, 2020
- The scheme applies to bookings made through the Bude Tourist Information Centre or the VisitBude online booking platform only.
- Cancel within the period of 28 days and 7 days prior to arrival by contacting the accommodation owner.
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- Refunds will be issued promptly by the accommodation owner, but in some instances may take up to 28 days.
- VisitBude accept no liability for, complaints or claims of any nature arising from this booking. Nor for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or other members of your party, during or as a result of a stay at the accommodation establishment.
- The VisitBude COVID-19 Booking Guarantee is available until further notice.