Big Blue Surf Lessons
September 5 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating indefinitely
An event every week that begins at 1:30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating indefinitely
An event every week that begins at 1:30 pm on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
We meet in Summerleaze Beach car park. We have a van and trailer set up at the far end of the car park near the beach entrance, you can’t miss us! Meet us there 5 minutes before your lesson so we can get some paperwork all filled out and then get you suited and booted ready for surfing!
All you need to bring with you is your swimming costume to go underneath the wetsuit that we provide, and a towel to get dry with at the end.
Operating all year subject to weather and coach availability. We have all the best equipment to keep you warm through the coldest months of the year. To book during the winter, you will need to call the office as online booking may be unavailable. The only days we are always “closed” are 25th December and 1st January
- If you have never surfed before, can catch waves lying down but can’t stand, can stand for a few seconds, have had lessons before but want a refresher, then a BEGINNER’S CLASS will be right for you.
- If you are starting to paddle out back, catching unbroken waves and riding along the wave face, bottom turning, top turning or starting to learn how to cut back then INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED CLASSES are for you.
• All equipment is provided free of charge, as part of your lesson. This includes a top quality, full length C-Skins wetsuit, hat, boots, gloves (depending on the time of year) and a soft foam surfboard (improver boards and custom boards are also available upon prearranged request).
• We offer beginners a wide a range of ‘soft foam’ surfboards that are especially designed for novice surfers. These boards are buoyant, stable and easy to catch waves on.
• We have boards of various lengths to make sure we find you the perfect vehicle on which to learn to surf.
If you would like more info or for group bookings, please call the office on 01288331764