Hire the Canal Suite
The Canal Suite is used primarily as a wedding venue, but its a great room for a meeting or conference too.
There’s a video of the room here set out for a wedding, but it shows the space and access.
Prices and Sessions:
Early Session: 09.45 – 12.15
Middle Session: 12.15 – 14.30
Late Session: 14.30- 17.00
Charity: £7 per session
Community: £14 per session
Commercial: £20 per session
…prices are exclusive of VAT
The room holds (approx):
- 12 people sat at tables (prior notice required to set-up the room)
- maximum 33 people sat randomly (prior notice required to set-up the room)
Room hire includes the use of:
- Kitchenette (hot and cold water, kettle, cups and saucers etc)
- Large Plasma TV which can be linked to PC equipment.
- Heating and air conditioning
- Level access from the car park into the Canal Suite.
- Disabled toilets operated by a Radar Key.
- Window blinds ensure complete privacy.
- A seating area in the foyer is provided as a waiting area.
- There is a bean-to-cup machine in the cafe area, adjacent to the Canal Suite. The machine produces hot chocolate, coffee, latte, cappuccino, mocha etc for £1.50.
- For a small fee, TIC staff can act as reception staff and instruct your visitors on where to wait, and inform you of their arrival.
- Full printing and photocopying service available, along with WiFi (£1 per three hours per device).
Health & Safety:
- The fire assembly point is located behind the building in the Overflow Car Park. A register must be taken as people enter and exit the room.
- The appointed building manager can be found in the TIC.
Canal Suite Hire:
- Sunday hire is available from 9.45 – 4.15.
- An additional hourly fee is charged for use of the Canal Suite for out-of-hours usage (normal office hours are 10am – 5pm Monday – Saturday, 10am-4pm Sunday).
- We believe that the Canal Suite is the best priced and best located meeting/conference room in the area.