The fun way to explore Bodmin Moor
Then why not explore Bodmin Moor on this self-guided Murder Mystery themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to eliminate the suspects to discover whodunit?
This driving Trail starts at Minions Heritage Centre and takes you across Bodmin Moor to Golitha Falls, St Neot, Colliford Dam, Jamaica Inn and Blisland, finishing at St Breward. The route includes visits to ancient monuments, a tin mine engine house and historic churches; all set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Murder Mystery themed driving and walking Treasure Trail around Bodmin Moor
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail involves approximately 2 miles of walking and 28 miles of driving, and will take around 4.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 – 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Linear route Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!