The fun way to explore Bodmin
Then why not explore Bodmin on this self-guided Spy Mission themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to crack the code and complete the mission just like a true secret agent?
The Trail starts at Scarlett’s Well car park and takes you through the streets of Bodmin, providing a rich blend of ancient and modern history. The route includes St Petroc’s Church, Priory Park and Shire Hall before finishing back at the start.
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Bodmin
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.5 miles long and takes 2.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 – 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail is sent to you in the post