The fun way to explore Boscastle
Then why not explore Boscastle on this self-guided Treasure Hunt themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to discover the location of the buried treasure?
The Trail starts at the main car park in Boscastle and takes you past the Witchcraft Museum, around the harbour and then up into the heart of the village, which many visitors miss. The route also goes up to the site of the medieval Bottreaux Castle before finishing outside the Methodist church.
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Boscastle
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 – 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Linear route Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail is sent to you in the post