If you’re thinking about treating a loved one to some of our wonderfully indulgent Cornish Clotted Cream, then all we can say is you’re a true star. You see, to the uninitiated, it might seem like rather an odd choice of present. But for anyone who’s tried Rodda’s, it does actually make a lot of sense.
Important delivery information
- We send all orders by first class post and our cream has a shelf life of at least 10 days from the day we send it. So if you want to order it early for a special occasion, you can rest assured it will be stay beautifully fresh for at least a week. As long as you keep it in the fridge, of course!
- We always pack our cream in insulated boxes to help keep it cool and well protected throughout its journey. We’d recommend taking the pots out of their insulation boxes before putting them in your fridge, as they’re a bit bulky.
- We can deliver to all UK – we do not delivery outside of the UK.
- Last post for Xmas is 12-noon seven days before Christmas Day
- COVID-19 delivery – cream is currently dispatched three days per week, so there may be a slight delay.