The fun way to explore Dartmoor
Then why not explore Dartmoor on this self-guided Murder Mystery themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to eliminate the suspects to discover whodunit?
This driving Trail around Dartmoor gives you a chance to get a real feel for Dartmoor’s spectacular landscapes and fascinating history. As you explore Princetown, Widecombe-in-the-Moor, Chagford, Moretonhampstead and Lustleigh, you’ll see ancient monuments, Dartmoor ponies, historic churches and picturesque villages, all set in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Murder Mystery themed driving and walking Treasure Trail around Dartmoor
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail involves approximately 2 miles of walking and 45 miles of driving, and will take around 5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 – 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail is sent to you in the post