The fun way to explore Launceston
Then why not explore Launceston on this self-guided Murder Mystery themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to eliminate the suspects to discover whodunit?
The Trail starts in the grounds of Launceston Castle and takes you around the fascinating streets of this ancient capital of Cornwall. Discover more at St Mary Magdalene church and the Southgate Arch before finishing at the Town Hall.
- A Murder Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Launceston
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 1.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 – 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail is sent to you in the post