The fun way to explore the North Cornish Coast
Then why not explore the North Cornish Coast on this self-guided Spy Mission themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to crack the code and complete the mission just like a true secret agent?
This driving Trail starts at Trebarwith Strand and takes in the lesser-known delights along the North Cornish coast. Sights include Delabole Slate Quarry, St Teath, Polzeath and Daymer Bay, one of North Cornwall’s scenic beaches. The Trail finishes at Rock.
- A Spy Mission themed driving and walking Treasure Trail around the North Cornish Coast
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail involves approximately 2 miles of walking and 25 miles of driving, and should take around 4 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 – 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail is sent to you in the post