The fun way to explore the Hartland Peninsula
Then why not explore the Hartland Peninsula on this self-guided Treasure Hunt themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to discover the location of the buried treasure?
This linear driving Trail begins at the car park in the centre of Hartland and explores this wild and remote peninsula tucked away in the north west corner of Devon. You’ll be stopping to solve clues at Hartland Point and the lighthouse, Stoke, and Hartland Quay on your quest for the treasure.
- A Treasure Hunt themed driving and walking Treasure Trail around the Heartland Peninsula
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail involves approximately 2+ miles of walking and 12 miles of driving, and will take around 4 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 – 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail is sent to you in the post