The fun way to explore Port Isaac
Then why not explore Port Isaac on this self-guided Treasure Hunt themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to discover the location of the buried treasure?
The Trail starts at the car park between Port Isaac and Port Gaverne and takes you down the narrow alleyways to the harbour area where fishermen still land their catch. The route then leads up the other side on to the South West Coast Path, finishing back near to the start.
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Port Isaac
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 1.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 – 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail is sent to you in the post