The fun way to explore Tintagel
Then why not explore Tintagel on this self-guided Spy Mission themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to crack the code and complete the mission just like a true secret agent?
This circular Trail starts at the Tourist Information Centre and takes you through the historic village of Tintagel and down to the castle via the cliff path. The birthplace of King Arthur is the dramatic setting for this Trail with ancient buildings, historic ruins and beautiful rugged Cornish coastline to enjoy.
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Tintagel
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.8 miles long and takes 2.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 – 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail is sent to you in the post