Temporary and hot-desk office space in Bude
Because we’re continually asked if there are co-working / hot-desk / temporary office spaces in Bude, we’ve decided to utilise one of our offices. The office offers a shared and informal space or private occupancy for visitors, freelancers, start-ups and business owners to hot-desk.
- Available seven days per week during TIC opening hours
- The office contains three desks which can be linked to form a board room table
- Free WiFi connection (via a dual-band, 1.17 Gbps (300+867 Mbps) access point)
- First-floor location with stair and lift access
- Kitchen and accessible toilet facilities on first floor
- Intercom link to ground-floor entrance with remote opening
We’re located in Bude’s main car park, adjacent to the Bude Canal, a few minutes’ walk from the town and beaches.
The office can be hired on a half day (9.45 – 1.30 or 1.30 – 5.15) or full-day basis (9.45 – 5.15), with discounts for regular use. NB: The office must be vacated by 4pm from November to March, but during the school summer holidays, the office is available until 7pm.
Hot-desk rates are for one person occupying a single desk. Rates are exclusive of VAT. We strongly advise you book in advance and on-the-day bookings are subject to availability.
For a larger space suitable for meetings with over eight people, please see our Canal Suite…