Dog-friendly Blackberry Cottage is a modern detached single storey holiday cottage with two bedrooms, private secure garden, indoor heated swimming pool and play meadow through the rear garden gate. The cottage is kept non-smoking. Great village location, walking distance to the local pub and just under two miles to the beach.
Well equipped and beautifully furnished, making it an ideal base for a family of four or group of four adults (plus a baby). Blackberry has an enclosed well stocked private rear garden, and a large front terrace with colourful planted borders and a bench to enjoy the views over the countryside. Each year 25% – 30% of previous guests make return visits to the cottage.
Blackberry Cottage has been upgraded to include:
- A new tiled bathroom, with bath and shower, and large chrome towel heater.
- Kitchen upgraded with new ceramic hob, fridge-freezer, fan oven, dishwasher and worktops
- Laminate flooring installed throughout the cottage: to suit those with dust allergies
- Wall mounted LCD TV (so no danger of children knocking it over!)
- Sets of high quality bathroom towels provided.
- Blackout curtain linings in the bedrooms to persuade youngsters that it really is time for bed on summer evenings!
- Leather sofas
In the cottage you will find:
- Two bedrooms:- a double and a twin room.
- A large open plan lounge/dining area
- Separate well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge-freezer, & microwave etc
- Family bathroom with full sized bath and electric shower
- A highchair, travel cot, bed-guard, toddler step and electrical socket covers
- Light sensitive night light kept in cottage in case your toddler needs one
- TV (with freeview), DVD Player & Video
- CD/radio/tape mini hi-fi, hairdryer etc
- A selection of DVD’s, videos, audio tapes, CD’s, games and books for both adults and children
- Landscaped private rear garden with a BBQ, and garden furniture.
- The rear garden is fenced and gated to prevent toddlers escaping!
- Large front terrace with bench, and views over countryside
- A private gate from the garden through to the open field, and across to the play area.
- Allocated parking space close to the cottage
- Storage heating in all rooms, so its warm all year for ‘out of season’ breaks
Click here to view our larger cottage with three bedrooms, Briar Patch