Blackberry Cottage is a modern detached single story cottage with two bedrooms, at the Trevalgas Estate. This small group of cottages has an onsite indoor heated swimming pool, games room and play meadow.
Well equipped and beautifully furnished, making it an ideal base for a family of four or group of four adults (plus a baby). Blackberry has an enclosed well stocked private rear garden, and a large front terrace with colourful planted borders and a bench to enjoy the views over the countryside. Ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers, it is non-smoking and does not accept pets. Each year 25% – 30% of previous guests make return visits to the cottage.
Blackberry Cottage has been upgraded to include:
- A new tiled bathroom, with bath and shower, and large chrome towel heater.
- Kitchen upgraded with new ceramic hob, fridge-freezer, fan oven, dishwasher and worktops
- Laminate flooring installed throughout the cottage: to suit those with dust allergies
- Wall mounted LCD TV (so no danger of children knocking it over!)
- Sets of high quality bathroom towels provided.
- Blackout curtain linings in the bedrooms to persuade youngsters that it really is time for bed on summer evenings!
- New bedding in both bedrooms
In the cottage you will find:
- Two bedrooms:- a double and a twin room.
- A large open plan lounge/dining area
- Separate well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge-freezer, & microwave etc
- Family bathroom with full sized bath and electric shower
- A highchair, travel cot, bed-guard, toddler step and electrical socket covers
- Light sensitive night light kept in cottage in case your toddler needs one
- TV (with freeview), DVD Player & Video
- CD/radio/tape mini hi-fi, hairdryer etc
- A selection of DVD’s, videos, audio tapes, CD’s, games and books for both adults and children
- Landscaped private rear garden with a BBQ, and garden furniture.
- The rear garden is fenced and gated to prevent toddlers escaping!
- Large front terrace with bench, and views over countryside
- A private gate from the garden through to the open field, and across to the play area.
- Allocated parking space close to the cottage
- Storage heating in all rooms, so its warm all year for ‘out of season’ breaks
Click here to view our larger cottage with three bedrooms, Bramblewood Cottage.