Bramblewood Cottage at Trevalgas is a very welcoming comfortable cottage which, with three bedrooms, a bathroom plus cloakroom and a dishwasher, is an ideal holiday base for up to six people (particularly a family with children) plus a toddler.
It’s a single-storey detached cottage, having a large garden, from the rear of which you can glimpse the sea.
Ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers, there are no fitted carpets, and it is non-smoking and does not accept pets.
Each year 25% – 30% of previous guests make return visits to the cottage.
We have upgraded Bramblewood, to include:
- New Kitchen and all appliances installed.
- A new tiled bathroom and large chrome towel heater.
- Sets of high quality bathroom towels provided.
- Blackout curtain linings in all bedrooms to persuade youngsters that it really is time for bed on summer evenings!
- Laminate flooring installed throughout the cottage: to suit those with dust allergies
- Wall mounted LCD TV (with children’s safety in mind)
- New recessed lighting in the sitting room (since the above photo was taken)
- Double glazed windows for cosy out of season breaks!
In the cottage you will find:
- 3 bedrooms:- 2 doubles and a large twin room with a cot.
- Bathroom with full suite, including bath with shower, and large chrome towel heater
- Additional Cloakroom with a second shaver point
- A large open plan lounge/dining area with Freeview TV, DVD player, Video, and CD/radio/tape mini hi-fi
- Adjoining fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, fan oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave etc.
- A selection of DVD’s, videos, audio tapes, CD’s, games and masses of books for both adults and children
- A full sized cot (or travel cot if preferred), highchair, bed guard and toddler step
- Socket covers & light sensitive night light kept in cottage in case your toddler needs them
- Large, landscaped gardens with a BBQ in the secluded side garden, and plenty of garden furniture
- A private gate from the garden through to the open field, and across to the play area
- The rear and side garden are fenced and gated to prevent toddlers escaping!
- Allocated parking space